Dropbox updates partner programme as remote working skyrockets
Dropbox has announced enhancements to the Dropbox Partner Program, aiming to improve the benefits and support that the channel resellers, solution providers, and service providers can receive.
“As we all are adjusting to sudden and unexpected changes in the way we work, Dropbox wants to ensure that our partners have the tools and resources to continue their vital role in our effort to help teams do their best work from anywhere, be organised, stay focused, and get in sync,” a statement from Dropbox says.
New improvements to the Dropbox Partner Program include:
- Dropbox Spaces provides your customers with a simple solution that seamlessly enables remote work
- HelloSign eSignature solution provides a secure process that streamlines agreement workflows with legally binding electronic signatures that are easy to automate, manage, and store
- Improved support options for Select and Elite partners:
- Marketing support for joint demand generation activities
- Increased sales support to help you close deals
- Greater access to Dropbox support teams
- 24/7 access to refreshed online sales and technical certifications
- Rebates for qualified registered deals
- Increase in the number of free Dropbox internal use licenses and the addition of free HelloSign internal use licenses
The statement adds that “Dropbox is committed to maintaining strong relationships with our partners during this time and will continue to adjust our Partner Program, if necessary, to address how we can successfully work together in the coming months.”
The HelloSign solution by Dropbox was made available to the A/NZ channel just last month through Ingram Micro’s Cloud Marketplace.
Businesses that are already using Dropbox can integrate HelloSign into their workflows in Office 365, Salesforce, G-Suite and others.
Dropbox claims that, on average, contracts are signed 80% faster, along with a 3x higher completion rate vs. pen and paper, according to G2Crowd.
There’s are a record number of small and medium businesses in A/NZ, and many of them are looking for tools to make their work easier and among these, some 70% are planning to work more with freelancers in future according to research from PayPal.
With HelloSign, communications are safeguarded by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption and each document is stored behind a firewall and authenticated against the sender's session every time it's requested. All documents are then encrypted with a unique key and regularly rotating master key.
In addition, HelloSign is compliant with ISO 27001, SOC 2 Type II, HIPAA, GDPR, eIDAS, and more. HelloSign has 99.99% uptime and is a SkyHigh CloudTrust provider with the highest available rating of “Enterprise-Ready.”