Jabra launches new headset range with superior call quality & data security in mind
Jabra is continuing its mission to produce the world’s most powerful professional wireless headsets, and is delivering on that mission with a new range of wireless headsets called Jabra Engage.
The new line sets ‘new standards’ for call quality, security, and the number of staff who can simultaneously use them.
The company says that Jabra Engage is a new class of DECT wireless professional headset that was developed over the course of 115,000 hours and extensive research into the challenges call-centric businesses face.
Those challenges include call quality, employee productivity and security, all of which have been the core focus of the new headset range – right alongside customer satisfaction.
As call duration becomes longer, organisations also often face challenges with DECT channel availability, which limits the number of workers in any given space.
Jabra Engage is able to connect three times as many users in any given space compared to competing technologies, without affecting sound quality and range.
That range extends to up to 150 metres in any area, allowing employees to move around their environment without call quality being affected. Noise-cancelling microphones and enhanced speakers also contribute to superior call quality, no matter how busy the working environment is.
“With the Engage franchise, we have engineered the industry’s best headset family – one that will have an invaluable impact on call quality, customer satisfaction, employee productivity, and security,” comments Jabra CEO René Svendsen-Tune.
Security has undoubtedly been a focus for Jabra. As cybercrime increases and customer calls involve sensitive data, data security is vital.
Engage incorporates new features that make it the world’s most secure professional wireless headsets. This includes authentication and encryption functions, along with ‘physical assisted pairing’ which creates a secret link-key between the headset and docking base unit.
“Engage brings benefits to anyone who uses the phone for their work: within almost every business there is a group of employees who spend a significant amount of time on call-based communications, from advisors to sales representatives. All these roles can now take advantage of Engage to make every conversation better at both ends of the line,” concludes Svendsen-Tune.
Key features of the Engage franchise:
• Industry-leading wireless performance: provides superior wireless connectivity to a range of 150 metres, enabling three times more users in the same office space – with no loss in connection quality
• Crystal clarity: advanced noise-cancelling microphone and advanced speakers deliver perfect sound quality even in the noisiest environments
• More talk time: Up to 13 hours’ talk time and a busylight that acts as a ‘do-not-disturb’ sign
• Any call, from any device. Increased availability for calls: Connect to up to five devices simultaneously, increasing your team’s availability for customer calls. Can connect to desk phone, softphone, analog phone, and two Bluetooth devices.**
• Choice of wearing styles to support different workstyles: With stereo, mono and lightest-in-category convertible models, there’s a Jabra Engage for everyone.
The Engage franchise (65-75) is available in Mono, Convertible and Stereo from 13 April, 2018:
• Jabra Engage 65 Mono ($638 AUD / $702 NZD)
• Jabra Engage 65 Convertible ($638 AUD / $702 NZD)
• Jabra Engage 65 Stereo ($660 AUD / $727 NZD)
• Jabra Engage 75 Mono ($715 AUD / $787 NZD)
• Jabra Engage 75 Convertible ($715 AUD / $787 NZD)
• Jabra Engage 75 Stereo ($770 AUD / $848 NZD)